Through community involvement, Storefloors fulfills our corporate purpose: to build a platform from which we can have a positive impact on people’s lives; to be globally relevant and to truly make a difference.
Most recently, on the occasion of our Twentieth Anniversary, Storefloors, announced ”STAR” – The Storefloors Advancement in Retail Endowed Scholarship at The Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD).
This endowment helps fund a scholarship given annually to a deserving SCAD student who is on track in their pursuit of a career in retail store interior design.
As stated in our Core Values and Belief Statement, we recognize and enthusiastically accept our responsibility to the communities we serve. We are good neighbors and are involved and supportive in community activities.
We encourage our team to get involved in local philanthropy and Storefloors welcomes the opportunity to provide corporate support of those endeavors.
Storefloors and/or our employees have supported these agencies through either financial contribution or volunteering:
- The Boy’s and Girl’s Club of America
- Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- The Jack and Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation
- Breast Friends
- The Temple Sinai Business Alliance
- The Metro YMCA Happy Club
- The Wounded Warrior Project
- The Beulah Bulldogs Youth Football and Cheer in Douglasville, GA
- The Atlanta Dream Center
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Cumberland Presbyterian Children’s Home in Denton Texas
- The American Heart Association
- the Riverwood High School Athletics Department in Atlanta
- Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA) and the Georgia SPCA.
Storefloors has collectively and individually put actions to words. We have a positive impact on people’s lives and we truly make a difference.